Maintenance & Operations
At Enginuity we often work closely with Maintenance and Operations departments of facilities. We are involved with activities relating to tests, measurements, replacements, adjustments and repairs, intended to retain or restore equipment and systems to a safely operable state through three different philosophies:
- Preventive maintenance, where equipment is maintained before break down occurs.
- Operational maintenance, where equipment is maintained in using.
- Corrective maintenance, where equipment is maintained after break down.
Additionally, we participate in Capital-Maintenance/Rehal and Expansion projects.
Examples of Projects:
- Supply of Maintenance procedure
- Planning and design of Safety upgrades
- Safety Hazard assessment and resolution planning
- Product quality assurance and control programs
- Assissment of repetitive equipment and component failures
- Estimation of maintenance costs and evaluation of alternatives
- Assessing the needs for equipment replacements and establish replacement programs when due