Moves, Relocations & Consolidations
Are you planning a relocation or consolidation of your facilities? We have developed an end-to-end process and methodology to effectively execute such projects. We have been instrumental in relocating a number of facilities, and developed a thorough understanding of unique challenges and requirements to ensure a successful project.
Whether you are running out of space, running out of lease, or would now like to consolidate all of your assets and operations under one roof (such as organic growth for example), we’d like to offer you our unique solution and know-how to ensure your project is successful.
Special Considerations & Expertise
- Site Selection – Work with your realtor to define the ideal space based on your operations
- Lease Negotiations – We define the required capital expenses for the TI upgrades, and look to assist you with passing on the capital cost onto landlords, or other service providers (Eg. Hydro & utilities)
- Space Optimization – We review your current operations for bottlenecks and design new layouts and processes with improvements in mind, so you get more per square foot of space.
- Re-use of Assets – Instead of writing-off your existing equipment from your current location, we design your new facility to ensure we can leverage as much existing equipment as possible for cost savings.
- Building Facility Upgrades – Most base buildings found on the market are built to minimize cost and ‘barely’ meet code. Specific and unique upgrades are required on the facilities and building to ensure transformation into a successful operating facility. We have significant experience in understanding the design and upgrades required to transform a base building to one that meets the unique operational needs of your equipment and your processes.
- Impacts to Production – We realize that the biggest challenge to a move is potential down time and impact on production. To minimize such disruptions, we stage and stagger the move, by managing the design, construction, and relocation to ensure you are maintaining operations at both locations during the relocation
- Due diligence on property & site selection
- Lease Negotiations
- Layout & process design
- TI and building Permits with CRP (Coordinating professional of record services)
- Industrial Architecture
- Equipment Tagging & scheduling
- Building Upgrades – Power, Ventilation, Building Services, Utilities, Sewage, Effluent, treatment, etc.
- Facility Design & Engineering
- Project Management – From tendering through to construction, relocation, and commissioning
Moving is not an option? Looking to expand in your existing facilities? Read more about our Facility Expansions.
It’s best to meet us before you need us.
Let’s meet so we can offer you consultation on your needs.