Mining & Geochemical
Mining projects face long time frames, ranging from exploration, funding, capital planning, execution, and faced with many more challenges to deliver the commodities from mine to market. We have been involved with various facets of mining projects, and have developed the expertise to serve in complex and challenging projects. Our mining and geochemical projects range from pertaining to infrastructure, mine process, transportation, testing facilities, and more.
Our mining projects range from the Arctic and Alaska, down south to Mexico, and in South Africa. Our decades-long experience has provided us with expertise for design of facilities in extreme remote and climate conditions. Our expertise is broken down into the following categories.
Our team has a project portfolio involving projects ranging from open-pit mining, ore handling facilities, process plant in-feed & stockpile handling, concentrate handling, and others. We have accrued expertise in the following:
- Mine & Quarry conveyance & material handling systems
- Mine Processing systems
- Mine Infrastructure – Fire Loops & fire fighting, Utilities, Ancillary facilities, Sub-stations & Power, Process buildings
- Shaft & other Ventilation Systems
- Froth flotation processes
We render the following typical services to mining clients:
- Feasibility Studies & development of layouts
- CAPEX & OPEX trade-off studies
- Ming Process & Plant design
- Site planning & layouts, Multi-disciplinary Engineering, & Project Management
- Procurement Assistance
- Remote Site logistics & Planning
- Permitting Support
- Balance of Plant Services
Geochemical Testing Facilities
We have developed unique geochemical testing solutions and facilities for both permanent, on-site, and portable testing facilities. Our design expertise of geochemical testing laboratory required by the mining industry includes the following:
- Sample Preparation (Drying, Crushing, & Pulverizing)
- Fire Assay (Fusion & Cupellation)
- Wet-labs (Acid Digestion & separation)
- Instrumentation Rooms
- Supply of utilities, power, compressed air, cyanide detection, etc.
- Dust Collection & Ventilation (lead dust, rock dust, acid fumes through efficient scrubbers and collectors)
We have designed unique solutions through utilization of containerized, modular designs to provide on-site, portable laboratory solutions; We have developed full capacity labs with assay, digestion, and instrumentation capacity that allows on-site testing, and functions as a mobile asset that can be deployed for other use. This solution is leveraged by both testing companies and mining facilities. Our solutions include:
- Design to meet extreme remote, cold weather conditions
- Fully pre-assembled for easy Transport & assembly on site, with minimal resources
- Energy recovery methods and efficient design to reduce Opex
- Full management of procurement & logistics to ensure deliver to remote locations on time
It’s best to meet us before you need us.
Let’s meet so we can offer you consultation on your needs.