Managing your own project?
Already started and need support?
Select Support for Facility Engineering Projects
Select Support is how we help your team to fill in the gaps as needed. We can integrate into your process and approach for seamless execution.
Full suite professional design & engineering services with multi-disciplines under one roof.
Project consultation from onset of project through to close-out.
Comprehensive project management services to ensure successful project delivery and meet your business objectives, no matter the challenge.
What is Select Support?
Enginuity’s select support options may be right for you if:
- You already have a team developed and engaged, and only require specific needs and elements to be addressed
- You are a Project Management or Architectural firm with a client project that requires an element of consulting and planning, concept design, engineering, or construction management
- You are an Engineering firm at max capacity without the time and resources to take on the new project that has fallen onto your plate, so you’re seeking an external team who can integrate into your process and ease your workload
- You’re looking for a partner with in-depth industry know-how and expertise
- You need a team that can be flexible to ever-changing project schedules while also fulfilling their commitment to timelines so the project moves along on time
- You’re looking for a partner with professionalism and polish, who can make you look good in front of your client and team
- You do not want a full-service integration of Project Management, Consulting, and Engineering
You are clear on the project requirements, feasibility, scope, compliance criteria, and timeline, but you still require engineering and design. Enginuity can provide leadership, guidance, and support. Whether as part of our turnkey solution, or as a stand alone service, we provide cohesive multi-disciplinary engineering services with your project objectives in mind. Our end-to-end experience in projects allows our engineering teams to provide value engineering through the following:
- Intradisciplinary collaboration – Integration between disciplines all under one roof
- Full suit of 3D modelling platforms for avoiding interferences and clash detection with existing & various disciplines
- Brownfield design with assurance through in-house scanning & surveying when working with the ‘existing’
- Greenfield developments
- Full Life Cycle in mind: Constructability, Operations, Maintenance, and the Environment
We can provide you either with the services and expertise of just one of our discipline teams, or with a collection of different disciplines, providing you a cohesive solution, including the following general services:
- EOR Services (Engineer of Record)
- Concept Designs
- Detail Design
- Value Engineering
- CapEx & OpEx. on top of mind!
- Third Party Design Reviews
Our staff of engineers, designers, and technicians are composed of the following discipline teams:
You have a project starting, or already underway with a team of technical formed, but lack the time, resources, or expertise to successfully manage the details, logistics, and stakeholders. You realize there’s a risk and the project requires professional project management. Whether you’re in the early phases or trying to get your project over the finish line, Enginuity can help with project management services through the various phases of the project such as scoping, estimating, scheduling, permitting, representation with authorities having jurisdiction, tendering, contracts administration, and construction management — so that return your attention and focus to where it’s needed most.
Our team is composed of technical and project execution experts that provide full suit of consultation on your projects pertaining master planning, and strategies pertaining to design, execution, procurement, and permits with regulatory bodies. After years of successful project delivery and execution, our team provides consultation from the inception of your project through to completion. We start consulting through developing and delivery of proposals prior to engagement, and see it through regardless of engagement. We provide both the strategy and execution for projects resulting in proactive risk management, cost savings, and results.
It’s best to meet us before you need us.
Let’s meet so we can offer you consultation on your needs.
Get better value with our Turnkey Solution
We offer turnkey solutions for a more fully-managed and integrated approach. Check out the 6 phases of our turnkey process.
Consultation & Planning
Feasibility & Concep
Design & Engineering
Tender & Evaluate
Commission & Close-Out