Your Only Turnkey Facility Solution From Inception to Hand-Off
6 Phases of Our Process
Consultation & Planning
Feasibility & Concept
Design & Engineering
Tender & Evaluate
Commission & Close-Out
Active Project Management throughout the phases. Project Execution and Management is the core central focus of our firm to ensure project congruence and delivery.
Why choose Enginuity’s Turnkey solution?
Enginuity’s turnkey EPCM solution is right for you if you are looking for:
- A completely managed solution where you do not need to rally multiple parties & contractors.
- A single point of contact who is responsible for delivering consistent visibility and progress, as well as final quality and results.
- A big-picture perspective and someone to ensure all parts of a project are well-integrated and that resources are allocated optimally throughout.
- More time and ability to focus on your business and operations while we take the project worries “off your plate.”
- Project management where you can see as hands-on or hands-off as you want.
Our Turnkey solution is how we leverage our capabilities in Consulting, Engineering, and Project Management, to your advantage. Throughout the 6 phases of our process, you’ll see how consulting, engineering, and project management are integrated in this one-stop-shop solution. This approach is unique to Enginuity, and it is proven to save our clients time and money on their projects.
Phase 1: Consultation & Planning
The journey starts with an initial consultation and assistance with planning to methodically address your problems and needs. We provide you with the context of what the journey will entail and formulate an approach and strategy. This is where we can also help you evaluate urgency and necessities vs. “nice to haves”. If you’re at this stage of your project, it’s best to call us now, rather than later, so that we can ensure the project is planned and kicked-off correctly.
- Project Consultation
- Master Planning
- Feasibility Studies (Technical / Economical)
- Gap Analysis
- Due Diligence Studies
- Capex & Opex Studies
- Stakeholder Engagement
Phase 2: Feasibility & Concept
We use a collaborative approach to work with you at this phase to develop the project. Leveraging our team’s expertise and secondary research as needed, we identify options for your project execution. We assist in evaluating alternatives and selecting the solution that best meets your criteria and feasibility requirements. With a chosen concept, we begin preliminary designs and project management.
- Collaborative project development process with owners
- Project Scoping, Budgeting, & Scheduling
- Performance & Compliance Criteria & Specs.
- Process Flow & Design Basis Memorandums
- Preliminary Layouts Design
- Front End Design
- Permitting Plan & Applications
- Tender Packages for EPC / Design Build Contracts
Phase 3: Design & Engineering
Upon completion and finalization of concepts, and approval of budgets, our multi-disciplinary team dispatches the following design teams to engineer the facility, process, or operations solution. Our team is trained in risk assessment and mitigation to ensure safety, quality, and reliability of all designs. Because you will have a dedicated Project Engineer accountable to you, any concerns with the design, timeline, or budget are communicated with full transparency and with a solution-oriented approach.
- Detail Design
- Prime Consulting
- Professional Witness Services
- 3D Modeling & FEA Simulation
- 3rd Party & Independent Reviews
- Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Industrial Architecture
- Piping Engineering
- Dust & Ventilation
Phase 4: Tender & Evaluate
Upon completion of Phase 3, we use our expertise in construction & execution to plan, recommend, and evaluate different contract options most suited to your specific project and corporate needs. Because we contract construction rather than do it ourselves, it eliminates possible design bias and allows us to have a more pragmatic point of view.
We leverage our industry connections & know-how to provide you with preparation of documentation, solicitation, and evaluation of bids to manage risk, value, quality, and schedule. From this point, we are prepared to help you through to successful construction and completion.
- Contracting Strategy
- Execution Planning & Sequencing
- Plan for Procurement
- Preparation of Tender & Scope of Work documents
- Management of competitive bid process
- Tender Evaluation Reports
- Contractor Qualification Review
- Construction Contract Preparation (CCDC’s, etc.)
- Construction Work packages
- Contract negotiations
Phase 5: Construction
Whether the construction, procurement, and execution is contracted to one party, or sub-divided to a number of parties, Enginuity can provide Owner’s Agent or complete proactive project management services, making communication to all stakeholders seamless and efficient.
- Construction Sequencing & Planning
- Construction Management
- Cost Controls
- Contract Administration – Cost Control, Change Management, Verification
- Contractor oversight
- Field Engineering
- Quality Control
- Owner’s Agent
Phase 6: Commission & Close-out
As construction approaches completion, and contracts near close, we ensure that your investment and capital is ready for a smooth transition to operations with the required regulatory compliance, permits, contracts, performance, and documentation checked off. The end goal is for you to feel prepared, empowered, and ready to operate.
- Start-up Assistance
- Commissioning Assistance
- Maintenance & Operations Manuals
- Third Party Approvals & Sign-off
- Record Documentation & ‘As-builts’
It’s best to meet us before you need us.
Let’s meet so you can get to know our team and capabilities.
Managing your own project?
Already started and need support?
We offer select support in engineering, consulting, and project management so we can integrate with your team and fill in the gaps. Check out our select support options.
Full suite professional design & engineering services with multi-disciplines under one roof.
Project consultation from onset of project through to close-out.
Comprehensive project management services to ensure successful project delivery and meet your business objectives, no matter the challenge.