Working with you to build better facilities, better workplaces, happier customers, and a better world.
Supporting industrial sectors, the backbone of economic development.
We support industrial sectors, the backbone of the economic development, by optimizing industrial facilities for safety, productivity, and growth, and providing confidence and peace of mind to business leaders and their teams.
Impacting day-to-day quality of life for you, your employees, and your clients.
We have executed over 200 projects in the industrial and public sectors, playing an integral part in developing the world’s resources. From energy, to electricity, to food and beverage, we are working with companies that have an impact on people’s day-to-day quality of life. That is why we carefully consider the impact our work has on health and safety, the environment, and sustainability.
It is our goal to improve workplace satisfaction with more efficient and effective processes, systems, and operations in facilities. And with more productive teams, the desired end result is a better consumer experience, and more successful industries.
From concept to commissioning, we are structured to save you time and money.
How is Enginuity different from other firms? Our company’s founding is based upon recognizing issues with conventional and traditional project execution models with each discipline executed with a single firm, causing reliability and accountability issues.
Our firm is structured to address the deficiencies of a traditional design team by incorporating all disciplines in one cohesive team under a defined and proven process.
We employ multi-disciplinary experts and strategists, marrying engineering, consulting, and project management expertise under one roof. This structure is how we provide a truly turnkey solution that minimizes costs, timelines, and gives us end-to-end visibility and accountability over quality and results.
How we solve the industry’s most common pain points:
- Large breadth and depth of multi-disciplinary expertise means that we know and understand the unique needs of your sector and how to navigate obstacles.
- Transparency in communication from start to finish — there are no surprises. We will tell you up-front what our capabilities are, where we foresee challenges, and how we’ll handle risks.
- We are time and budget-conscious – realizing that every project is governed by these constraints.
- Flexibility to ever-changing project schedules because we understand you’re managing many moving parts and you need a team that can be agile.
- Commitment to timelines and budgets set out during the Planning and Feasibility phase because when it comes to resources, we understand that in your industry there is no time, or money, to waste.
- Self-sufficient leadership and management of contractors and other stakeholders on your behalf so you have one less thing to manage and are never stuck as a middle-person.
- Professionalism and polish, ensuring project success, and by association making you look good and helping to boost professional credibility.
- Turnkey solution structure means we always have an eye on the big-picture and will advise and offer insight even beyond the original scope, when it’s valuable.
- Precise project management is how we give you the confidence that your project will be smooth from problem identification, to solution design, to the final construction.
- Our projects are structured to offer the flexibility and agility required to go from decision making to execution throughout the project journey.
- Consistent communication and reporting from one point of contact means you will always be in the know and in control and have someone who can answer your questions immediately.
what industry leaders say about us
Quality Management and Control
We have developed a formal Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 principles to ensure quality throughout each project, starting at the proposal and engagement stage and continuing through to design and execution of the project. We use a combination of culture, processes, and principles to ensure that work produced meets highest quality. We have built a culture on understanding and appreciating quality. Our workflow and processes include systematic checkpoints, reviews, and workflow management to ensure the work produced at different project stages is planned, checked, and validated. We are proud to be members of the EGBC Organization Quality Management Program (OQM).
Health and Safety Standards
We hold paramount health, safety, and all associated standards and policies. We are members of IS Networld and Avetta, two of the most prominent safety standard organizations. We strongly believe that health, safety, and success always go hand-in-hand. We are committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and the public, as well as the wellbeing of all people and communities affected by our projects.
- We ensure that all of our designs and work are fully abided by the health and safety regulations and applicable industry standards.
- Every Enginuity employee undertakes extensive training for workplace safety, on-site safety, and general health and wellbeing at work, such as including WHMIS, PPE, and Site Hazard Assessment training.
- We have an A standing with ISN, a renowned safety standards association along with their counterpart, AVETTA.
- All of our staff are licensed to practice professionally from their respective associations with various value added designations, such as Certified professional (CP), and registration with AIBC, EGBC, and PMI., each of which regulate and uphold health and safety provisions with their members.
Sustainability and Environmental Impact
Enginuity’s objective on sustainable design is to eliminate harmful environmental impact through skillful, sensitive, and creative solutions. Our manifestations of sustainable design require no non-renewable resources and minimal impact to the environment. To achieve this goal, we always include these key sustainability criteria in our design requirements. We also directly contribute by performing energy reduction studies, CAPEX and OPEX studies, where we directly reduce thousand metric tons of GHG & C02 from the atmosphere.