Municipal & Utilities
We have served the public through the delivery of various services to municipal, crown, and governmental organizations. Our primary focus is on sustainable development, fiscally responsible designs and management, and assurance and reliability through our design and services.
We have contributed to community growth by providing successful projects with Municipalities, provincial, utility, and telecommunication companies throughout the last decade. Our multi-disciplinary engineering and project execution teams work closely with the stakeholders to realize the specific needs and plans for each community. Below are some of the key services we provide the public sectors:
- Turnkey solutions through our integrated EPCM model
- Feasibility studies
- Public & Stakeholder engagement
- Building facilities, maintenance, and reliability
- Multi-disciplinary engineering
- Architectural services & code review
- Permitting & representation
- Project management & Construction services
Infrastructure & Municipal
- Water treatment plants
- Pump Stations for water, wastewater, and storms
- Pressure reducing stations & Water mains
- Booster Pump stations
- Collection Systems & Storm Sewers
- Docks & Ports
- Public spaces
Utilities & Communications
We provide structural, civil, mechanical, and facility expertise to the main utility & telecommunication companies in western Canada.
- Hydro dams
- Power transmission & distribution
- Gen-set & back-up power
- Maintenance rooms
It’s best to meet us before you need us.
Let’s meet so we can offer you consultation on your needs.