Cargill – Plant Aspiration, Dust Collection Study & Upgrades
ABOUT THE PROJECT
As the largest private corporation in the US, Cargill specializes in the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products and services. With operations in over 70 countries, Cargill’s diverse range of businesses includes animal nutrition, food and beverage ingredients, and trading and risk management services.
Cargill had some aging plant aspiration and dust collection systems and wanted to verify what required direct replacement or upgrade. As a valued partner in facilities engineering and consulting service, Enginuity provided a full system analysis of the Dust Aspiration System to help them determine which was the better solution under the current and future operating conditions.
- As-Built production
- System Schematic generation
- Airflow, Ducting, hood, and fittings design
- OEM Documentation
- Client was able to make an informed decision regarding equipment replacement
- Improved system performance
- Increased safety for operations staff